PopGrip Star Wars: Baby Yoda
|Article number:||POP 101294|
|Delivery time:||In-Stock Orders typically ship with in 1 -2 business days.|
PopSockets PopGrip Star Wars: Baby Yoda
- Button features Baby Yoda from Disney's new Star Wars spinoff, The Mandalorian.
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops.
- Tops are swappable with other new PopSocket models.
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly.
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount.
- PopSockets grip sticks to smooth and hard cases--will NOT stick to silicone, highly textured cases, and many soft cases.
A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, friends or embarrassing family members. It lets you text things you may or may not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to most devices and cases but may not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may also buy a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, air conditioning vent or wherever you snack on content. Mmm…content. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height: .9 inches when expanded, .25 inches when collapsed.